Does Provillus For Men Work?. Let us find out !.
One of the main causes of Androgenic alopecia or male pattern baldness. Which affects 95 percent of the men who suffer from Receding Hairline. Is an over production of Dihydrotestosterone commonly called DHT.
There are many receding hairline treatments on the market that can treat receding hairline men. One of the leaders is Provillus For Men.
There is however a lot of controversy about the effectiveness of Provillus For Men. Many people ask – Does Provillus For Men work ?. -. This article is trying to attempt to answer that question for those individuals.
Provillus For Men was supposed to be advertised as an all natural solution to receding hairline. But because of its active ingredient Minoxidil, which is an FDA approved over the counter Product used for dealing with some of the causes of receding hairline and increased hair loss it couldn’t be.
Provillus For Men Ingredients and Their Function.
- Minoxidil – is an antihypertensive vasodilator medication that is known to slow Receding Hairline and stop hair loss. It has also been clinically shown to promote hair regrowth. Minoxidil has anti-androgen properties and is a blood vessel dilator.
- Saw Palmetto – is a natural herb that inhibits DHT production. It is also known to improve prostate health. By inhibiting the production of DHT, hair loss is reduced.
- Nettle Root – is a natural herb that also inhibits the production of DHT and can improve prostate health. Nettle Root reduces Receding Hairline.
- Horsetail – a natural herb that improves the body’s absorption of the necessary vitamins and minerals. These are needed to promote healthy nails and hair.
The natural ingredients that are formulated in Provillus For Men include the vitamins and minerals. These are necessary for healthy hair which includes.
- Eleuthero Root.
- Vitamin B6.
- Muria Puama.
- Gotu Kola.
There are also some inactive ingredients which include.
- Propylene glycol.
- Purified water.
Possible Side Effects. How Does Provillus For Men Work ?.
Since the majority of the ingredients in this product are all natural, it is safe for most users. As with any natural product though there can be some mild side effects such as an allergic reaction to some of the natural herbs.
According to the makers of Provillus For Men some individuals may experience the following side effects when using the topical solution. This is Itching, redness, or a dry and flaking scalp.
A very few men have experienced an allergic reaction which may cause difficulty breathing, or swelling of the face, lips, or tongue.
An irregular or fast heartbeat has been noted in very few men. Dizziness or fainting, as well as, a flushing of the skin has been considered a more serious side effect as well.
If you experience any of these types of side effects, you should consult your doctor at once and discontinue use of Provillus For Men.
Provillus For Men is available in a topical solution and capsule form for both men and women.
Provillus For Men Reviews Can be Used to Settle the Controversy.
Before using Provillus For Men, it is important to know the claims that Provillus For Men makes. Some of these claims are:
- Provillus For Men is used to re-grow hair due to family history of Receding Hairline.
- Men and women can suffer from Receding Hairline. Provillus For Men has a formula for each sex and should not be interchanged. Women should not use the men’s product and vice versa.
- Users should use sense and follow directions precisely, in order for the product to be most effective.
- Users should be patient as it will take some time for hair follicles to produce. Most users can see effective results in 1 – 3 months of use, however, everyone is different and the results will differ, depending on genetics, age, and body type.
- Some medications can be the cause of sudden receding hairline as well as, other medical conditions. So it’s important that you are aware of the cause of your hair loss to know if Provillus For Men is the right receding hairline treatment for your condition.
Keeping these claims in mind while reading the Provillus For Men reviews. One can determine if the review is accurate.
For instance, Provillus For Men is claiming the results by using this receding hairline treatment will vary depending on certain factors. But some users can see effective results within the first month of its usage, so if a review states that they have only used the product for one month and haven’t seen any results. Does that make the product an ineffective receding hairline treatment?.
Another good example, of whether the Provillus For Men review should be used to settle the controversy, is whether the review states the cause of Receding Hairline Men.
If a user is trying the product without knowing if say their medication is causing their condition. Then would it be a valid review if they claim they’ve seen no results?
Another good point, about any type of review, is that the review should contain pros and cons about the product in order for it to be legitimate.
A lot of reviews will only provide positive insight about the product. And as everyone knows, there isn’t a product that is perfect, so there should be some negatives listed to ensure you are reading a legitimate product review.
Does Provillus For Men Work?. Click Here To Order Online (Website).
Put very simply. The answer to this question – Does Provillus For Men Work ?. It is a resounding yes. This conclusion is based on a number of factors.
First, one must consider the clinical trials and research that brought about the natural and conventional ingredients that formulate the product.
When you consider the Provillus For Men reviews that are legitimate, both by users and scientific research, the majority shows a very high result for reducing hair loss and improving and increasing new hair growth in both men and women.
One must keep in mind, that in order for – how does Provillus For Men work most effectively -. Whether you are using the topical solution or the oral capsule, that you follow the directions accordingly how the products describes.